Penny Lane- my cat

creation process:
title: Penny Lane- my cat
description: The website is about my cat, Penny. It is a place for me to share photographs of Penny, and a place to encourage others to adopt pets from local animal shelters. 
target audience: Cat and pet lovers. Friends and family who have met Penny. 
feature list: When you click on a photo in the photo gallery, I would like for the image to become larger while staying on the same page.  
site map:
      about: A brief biography about Penny, such as her birthday and when and how I got her.
      photo gallery: A place to post a variety of pictures of Penny.
              penny's favorites: This page will have photographs of Penny with her favorite toys.
      adoption center: I would like to include links to animal shelters, so that others can find animals to adopt or support the shelters. I adopted Penny from the Bucks county ASPCA, and I want others to see how wonderful the animals are that are in the shelters. 

home page:

about page:

I like how my website is going so far. I only designed the 'home' and 'about' page so far. I had some trouble finding a layout that i like at first, but I am happy with what I came up with. The only effects that I used from what we learned in class was a drop shadow and layer mask on the 'about' page. I think the drop shadows improved the design, so that it didn't look as flat. 

posted by Richelle at comment here
rdesign