New Look for My Blog

What I like about the project:
- I am really happy with how my blog turned out. I think that the colors and plaid background work well to express me and my design aesthetic. I really like that the bar of the header lines up with the teal line in the plaid design.

What I didn't like about the project:
- I struggled at first to get the images to work on blogger, and I will need to make sure that I move them from my student space before I leave the college.
- I also had some difficulty with the font choice. I tried a couple of fonts to try to find one that was similar to 'century gothic', and I think the font I have now is as close as I can get. I don't quite like the lower case 'y' in the font, but I like how every other letter looks.
-I don't like that the font doesn't work on Firefox, but it can be seen in Safari.

What I wanted to learn more about: 
- I really wanted to have buttons on the bottom for 'newer posts' and 'older posts'. I tried to look up the code for them, but I wasn't able to figure it for today.


Images for Blog:

  

posted by Richelle at comment here
rdesign