Inspiring Designs with The Beatles

I love the Beatles, as any of my friends could tell you. I like to find art that relates to them that has been created by fans. Here are three designs I really love:

I found this ad for a radio station. I love the collage of passport stamps that create the image of Beatles. It is the perfect effect for the image to help convey the tag line "Even though they have not visited every country, their music has."


I love typography and finding designs that are created only using fonts. Both of the designs below create the iconic Yellow Submarine using lyrics from Beatles' songs. The first design only uses a line from the song "Yellow Submarine" with some vector images. The second design incorporates the lyrics from several songs used in the "Yellow Submarine Movie". The submarine is created entirely out of text, and the different sections of the submarine are defined by color changes in the font.
  

Labels:


posted by Richelle at comment here
rdesign